irish art now
Name:
Location: Dublin, Ireland

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Blogging

I am quite new to bloging and am thrawling the web to
try and find out how to increase my blog traffic.
There is a lot of advise out there, most of it I would
imagine is good if somewhat technical for me but the
one thing that all these experts seem to agree upon is
that content is the single most important thing and if that
is right then the traffic will come.
So that is what I will have to consentrate on. I will tell
my stories here, true stories I might add and just hope
that you good people out there will keep reading them.
Do please let me know what you think of this blog. I would
really wellcome your comments.
As I have said I am new to this blog thing and just getting
a few links and adverts on this site has taken me about
three day....thats three days all day in front of my
computer......I'm slow at learning anything technical.
It's a sunny if cold day here in Dublin.
How is it with you?.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Irishart. You're memories of the Regal Cinema are really vivid and nostalgiv. I'm doing research for a television programme on old Dublin cinemas and am wondering if u could give me you're email address so that I could send u more information. You can contact me through ciaran@elzorrero.ie. Thanks very much

2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home