irish art now
Name:
Location: Dublin, Ireland

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

The Fat Man in History



I was on IOL the other day and I came across this photo
and the first thing that came into my mind was a line or
part of a line in a poem I had read some time ago. It spoke
of someone being.......
......"As lonely as the fatest man in the world"
I don't know why that poem came into my head as whatever else may be said of him he does not look like
a sad or unhappy individual.
He does have the look of a biker about him. And his
nakedness may simply be due to him living in Florida
or some such warm state. I assume he's american.
He looks american.
In fact he looks as if he might be a blogger.
Or a Gerry Garcia fan.
Someone has probably written a book about him...
...."The Fat Man in History".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home