irish art now
Name:
Location: Dublin, Ireland

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Hello!


In the last few weeks I've been kind of busy which for me is a novelty. I've bought my new laptop and started my new blog . But that's about it. I'm one of those rare people who do nothing and do it seven days a week. I'm still on the lookout for readers and 'clicks' , all to no avail and as I'm much to lazy to actually work at it so I'm doomed to failure. I wander around Dublin with my camera taking the occasional photo , the above one was taken in Herbert Park.
For anyone who might be interested my camera is a Kodak Easyshare p850.
How is life with the rest of you?


http://sillyoldtwit.wordpress.com


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good guys,nice blog~


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
###############################################
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^
^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^
Welcome to my WEBSTOR
THERE ARE MANY GOOD AND cheaper goods
web: www.rolex8.com
MAIL:rolex8shop@hotmail.com
MSN:rolex8shop@hotmail.com

6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home