irish art now
Name:
Location: Dublin, Ireland

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Meanwhile, back at the ranch

In an effort to keep my readers happy I have decided to share
with you those blogs which I , for whatever reason find interesting.
Some of you may have already visited these sites but they will
be new to others.
I've only been at this game for a short time now and as yet I don't
have many sites that I visit on a regular basis but one, for some
reason or other keeps drawing me back to it. There is a lady in
Maryland who likes to get a bargain. Now before you say, "But
don't we all like a baragin", there is a difference between wanting
to get something cheap and turning it into the focus of your life.
Chris in Maryland, for that's who I'm on about, seems a perfectly
normal lady but after reading her blog a couple of times I then
went on to check out her profile only to discover that her
favorite book is called, "How to make people think your normal".
She's a married lady but god knows how long that will last as
her long suffering husband must be on the verge by now.
As I say, she seems quite normal.......
But then again....they always do.
Pop in to her and say hello at http://yardsalequeen.blogspot.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, nice blog and great info! Horse Tack

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home