irish art now
Name:
Location: Dublin, Ireland

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Sex perversion boingboing

My weblog has no readers or virtually no readers. I became
a blogger a month of so ago. I write in my blog daily, submit my
posts to the appropiate directories, ping when required, read
Boingboing and check with Technorati, prowl the search engines,
seek and get help from the blogger forums. I have added incoming
and out going links, have introduced keywords into my text. I
have searched the web for help and fiddled about with HTML,
used buttons of every decription subscribed to Adsense.
I've done it all, I have done it my way and the Slashdot way.
I'm at my wits end.

I didn't always look this way, true I was always good looking, but
my hair used to be raven black. People, complete strangers would
stop me in the street and say "You've got beautifull hair" Women
would throw themselves at me just so they could run their fingers
throught it. It was my pride and joy, my crowning glory.
Until the blogging that is. In the last month I've lost sleep, got
indigestion and my hair has turned grey. All because of the lack
of attention my blog is receiving. So I was thinking. Why not fall
back on the old reliables. Sex, perversion and frontal nudity.
It might work. It really might bring in some readers.

1 Comments:

Blogger Thomas said...

I think the internet public are just plain stupid. They don't know an excellent blog when they find it. No, they just want the blogs of the famous & not so interesting to be top of their list. It's pathetic to experience the stupidity of the so-called online community! What a misnomer! Who ever said the internet was organised wasn't born in this benighted century!!!

2:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home