irish art now
Name:
Location: Dublin, Ireland

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Do you have a granny that you don't want

I am looking for a Granny. If you have one that you don't
want or need then let me know. I am a widower and nothing
to write home about. I have never been into 'dolly' birds of
that sort of thing but living on my own as I do can be a bit ....
.......
I did actually sign up with an online dating agency a while
back and to my suprise quite a few women contacted me but
for some reason or other they all , everyone of them had a
Masters degree. Now you might say that there is nothing wrong
with that but there were about 40 women and ALL of them
had Masters. Quite apart from the fact that I left school when
I was fifteen I find it a bit odd that they all had , or felt the need
to have a degree in the first place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home