irish art now
Name:
Location: Dublin, Ireland

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Old , unloved and unwanted

A few days ago I turned 60. So I am now old.

Don't mind all those people who talk about the joys of
being old , the truth is that it's just a drag.

And if someone were to ask me what I had learnt in all
those years I would have to say , 'very little'. So dont ask
me for any advise. I have aquired no wisdom. I have nothing
to say of any real worth.

I live on my own if a single room. Nobody loves me.

And there are Muslims out there who would kill me if
given half a chance.........
.......still, as my mother used to say...
"There's allways someone worse off"


.........' kisses and tears.......

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm sounds like a little wee bit of feeling sorry for yourself. Your mom was right there is always someone else with more troubles

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home