irish art now
Name:
Location: Dublin, Ireland

Thursday, September 07, 2006

The Fast Lane








I went for a walk yesterday evening...or night
...about 10 pm. It may not sound as if it was a big event but
in a way it was. It's the first time I have gone out in the evening
in about six or seven years. I never go out at night as I just
don't have anywhere to go.....but I decided to 'live dangerously'
and so I found myself walking up Morehampton Road at just
after 10 in the evening.
But it wasn't long untill I ran into a major problem. And that
of course was what to do , now that I found myself out on the
street and walking , where was I to walk to.....
I walk this same street every day to kill a little time and put
the day in but this was different.....what the hell was I supposed
to DO.
I never found the answer to that so I decided to just go home.
I toyed with the idea of going into a pub but I'm not a big drinker
and really don't like publicans.
I was only out for an hour.
That was yesterday and I'm here in my flat and I cannot think
of a thing to do.

1 Comments:

Blogger Thomas said...

What about a visit to the National Botanic Gardens in Glasnevin. The flower borders still look great. Just a suggestion...

10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home