irish art now
Name:
Location: Dublin, Ireland

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Man marries horse

I listen to radio 5live (bbc) most days and yesterday there
was an interview with this guy who has just written a book
which has been selling very well....he's an ambulance driver
and he has a blog http://randomreality.blogware.com/ about
his adventures. He mentioned in passing that he gets , wait for
it , 100, 000 hits a day.
So this got me thinking. If you have an interesting life to
write about then the chances are that you will pick up a lot
of readers. Now , I don't have such a life but I got to thinking
that I could just pretend to have one. I could reinvent myself
as a really interesting exciting person.
I could start boasting about the women I've never had
and give the general impression that I have a life.
But the question is , of course , would I get away with it.

Would you belive me if I said I was 'cool'.

............well would you?

1 Comments:

Blogger Thomas said...

Yes I would believe you. Why? Simple. All it takes is imagination & consistent will power. Just look at the life of Bob Dylan - he has spent the past 45 years reinventing himself.

11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home