irish art now
Name:
Location: Dublin, Ireland

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Dublin blog blogger blogs community

This blog is a test. As one of the blogger community I am
trying to have my blogs turn up in internet search engine.
Blogs like boingboing are in every directory and at the top
of the search engine lists. Mine is not. In fact my weblog is
ignored by the blog community as no one even know it exists.
With this in mind I have changed the words in my keywords
list and am using keywords in this text, those keywords
being blog blogger and words like community and
search. A few other word I'm using are ,directory and
boingboing , not to mention internet and weblog web
log
(two words ). The reader will I hope excuse this
playing about with words but it is necessary to check if
my blog is being seen by search engine's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home