irish art now
Name:
Location: Dublin, Ireland

Friday, April 28, 2006

Skype me I'm Irish

I had a skype call , that's just a phone call , from the well
know Simon Cowell a few days ago but it wasn't me he was
looking for but Louis Walsh of X Factor and Westlife fame.
I should mention here that that's my name but that's all
I have in common with him. You would have thought
they both had each other's numbers but it seems not.
For those who know nothing about Voip and Skype then let
me explain that it's just an internet phone system , a very
cheap one and from skype to skype it's actually free.
Cowell's skype id (his skype name) is Simon Cowell 1 and
next to his name is "don't call me I'm very buisy".
'Just a bit of nonsense gossip to fill some space.

1 Comments:

Blogger Thomas said...

Did Simon Cowel say anything interesting? Nice to get a Skype call from someone famous!

1:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home