irish art now
Name:
Location: Dublin, Ireland

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Yardsalequeen blog

Yardsalequeen blog or car boot sales blog or
any othere such blogs I have tried to write have so far
failed to show up in search engines. My activities as a
blogger go unnoticed and unremarked which is not so
suprising as what I know about the internet and search
engines
is........well, next to nothing really. I started off
writing about irish art and then went on to writing about
car boot sales and charity shops all to no avail.
I'm getting nowhere in a hurry. The homeless guy is
making it big time but I just stand still or move backwards.
Maby my weblog is just destined to be forever at the
bottom of the list while the yard sale queen gets herself
a mention in the Wall Street Journal.
"....the blogs the thing...." to missquote Shakespeare.

1 Comments:

Blogger Thomas said...

You certainly have a way with words! you deserve a lot more cyber visitors. I've formed the conclusion that these people are either using magic or else they are paying some 'computer expert'to do the magic for them.
I honestly don't know what the solution is apart from 'rounding up' some computer whiz kid. If I find anyone of that nature I will pass on details. Please continue blogging...

12:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home