irish art now
Name:
Location: Dublin, Ireland

Friday, May 05, 2006

Mammy , do you think I'm stupid.

Following on from what I wrote in my last post I have
been doing some more blog surfing and it is impossible to
escape from all the right wing American propaganda. One
thing that keeps being mentioned is September 11 and how
dreadfull it was etc. etc. But none of the people who go on and
on about it ever seems to stop and think about all those
people in just about every part of the world who have been
killed by US inspired counter revolutions.
And the dogs in the street know that those who carried
out the Sep.11 raid were trained by the US. So why do American
people not put the blame where it belongs. And why , when
they are bombing countries do they object to someone attacking
their country. Looked at objectively the American army , airforce
and navy not to mention secret service have killed thousands and
possibly tens of thousands of people so why do they complain
if someone decides to return the compliment?.
And they never seem to ask themselves why so many hate
the US. They just keep sending their sons and daughters half
way across the world to kill people they more often than not
know nothing about.
They are strange people. They sacrifice their kids no matter
who asks them. They don't seem to be capable of refusing.
They must have little regard for them. I just cannot understand it.

I'm not a brave man. I'm not the sort of person who would be
paticularly heroic in battle. In fact I would be petrified in a war
situation. But if someone gave me a gun and said I had to go
and fight and risk my life the first thing I would do with that
gun would be to shoot the bastard who gave it to me.
And if ANYONE told my son or daughter they had to go and
risk life and limb I would cut their heart out. If God got down
off the cross and all the dead heroes were to rise and ask or
tell my kids they had to die for some cause I would kill the
lot of them without a second thought.
In the USA if you buy a gun to protect your home and family
then the most likely person to be shot is not the burglar or
rapist or whoever it is that you are afraid of ....the most likely
victim will be you own child. That's a fact. It's a simple
objective fact. But thy go out and keep buying guns.
It makes no sense. But they keep doing it.
And while I'm at it can I remind all US citizens that there
is not and never has been a constitutional right to have
a gun under American law. But when a lot of folks are making
lots and lots of money out of guns no one is going to make
to much fuss about the legality of the situation.
And the guys making all that money from guns that will
not protect you in your home but very possible kill your
children are the same people who make guns for the military
who then send your kids to some place they didn't even
know existed to get killed themselves.
I have often heard it said that Americans are the
most stupid people on the planet and to be honest its hard
not to agree with that. Not all Americans as there are many
who realize what's going on but they are in a minority.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home