irish art now
Name:
Location: Dublin, Ireland

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Treat me nice

In the last couple of days I have joined a traffic
exchange site so if you have just stopped between some
frantic clicking then "Hello". As luck would have it no
sooner had I joined than I found that just now I really
don't have any news or indeed anything to say at all. But
in the spirit of posting every day and all that I'll waffle
on here for a bit. -How do you spell waffle..is it waffle or
what?. I have also joined a link exchange site so if you
are looking for someone to exchange links with just give
me a shout. If your watching American Idol just now
and like , as I do , Taylor Hicks then there is a link on the
left to a fan site which has some excellent audio of Taylor.
It's raining and somewhat cool here in Dublin and I'm
sitting in front of my computer hoping against hope for
something like inspiration but it's alluding me.
If I had a garden I might stop now and go out and tend
to it but I don't have one unfortunately but if you do then
try Tom The Busdriver who lives in the flat next to me.
He is a harmless soul and would be delighted if you were
to ask him for advice with your herb's or anything like
that. Pop into him at gandentales and say hello.
I'll try and write something a little more interesting
tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger Thomas said...

You write very interestingly & it would be a pity to change the chatty nature of your style. Give us 'more, more, more' is all I can say amidst the rounds of applause...

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home